Junk Removal in La Grange
Why do junk removal in La Grange, on your own when ONIT Junk Removal is on it?
FULL-SERVICE JUNK REMOVAL IN LA GRANGE
In case you’ve never experienced a full-service junk removal in your La Grange home or business, then you’re in for a treat! Full-service to us means all you need to do is point to what goes, and we’ll take care of the rest! Leave your junky items right where they’re at, and we’ll start to removing them. Watch us load everything into our truck before hauling it all away.
With all of the time you’ll save, maybe it’s time to take the kids to Gordon Park!
La Grange Removal Services
Whether you need a La Grange worksite cleaned up or need to rent a dumpster, you can count on whole ONIT Junk Removal to handle it all!
In order to serve you better, we offer customizable services that our neighbors need most!
When you choose ONIT Junk Removal, you never have to wonder about what your junk removal will cost. That’s because we keep our pricing is transparent. This is how we do it.
- Clear Quote. Before we get started, we’ll take a look at your junky project. Then, we’ll give you a firm quote for the entire cleanup.
- No Franchise Fees. Since we’re a local family business, we don’t have to “pad” your bill to cover the fees franchises have to pay.
- Payment Options. We want to make paying easy! As a result, we accept payments of cash, checks and credit cards as well Apple Pay and Zelle.
Let’s Get Started
Scheduling an appointment with us doesn’t have to be a hassle! Get started with these two easy options!
- Booking online is convenient for both of us! So book now. If you schedule an appointment this way, we’ll offer you a twenty-dollar discount!
- Call 815-217-9050. If you need to discuss the details of your junk removal, then call us today. Our office is open 6 days a week.
ECO-FRIENDLY JUNK REMOVAL IN LA GRANGE
ONIT Junk Removal is eco-friendly! This means that all of your junk that we can recycle or donate will be handled as such. Let’s reduce waste together.
- Sorting. After we haul away your items, we’ll then sort through them to see what can be donated or recycled.
- Donating. We are proud to donate to local organizations that supports our community. Whether you’re updating your old furniture or appliances, we know there is someone who is happy to turn your junk into their treasure.
- Recycling. We recycle what we can! After all, some materials don’t belong in the dump.